I’m not sure how it is almost July but I kind of love that it is. Except that I’ll be 28 at the end of it. Yikes.
Some tidbits to preface this week’s Song of the Week:
- Josh Ritter will be gracing us with his presence on the 19th and I’m really excited because
1) He is probably my favorite musician to see live. His energy is amazing and his smile is infectious.
2) It will be taking place at my favorite Utah venue.
- One of my all time favorite songs (and nicknames) is ‘Moonriver’.
- One of my favorite people in the world just sent this to me: Moon River
Makes me want to travel and daydream and fall in love and sleep outside and watch ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ again.